Websites of the company "BUVKOM Construction" are the platform, mostly used by the business organization to facilitate online selling and provision of services.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
WHICH DATA WE COLLECT?
- name, surname
- phone number
- email address
- physical address, if it is about product delivery
WHY WE COLLECT, SAVE AND PROCESS YOUR DATA?
Your data are collected for:
- provide to you services;
- allow you access to the system;
- answer to your request and provide you with information;
- prepare anonymously statistics about the use of the web page;
- update services according to the subscription;
- provide client support services (we are allowed also to generalize your added information, to explore it and answer your questions);
- analyze clients and market needs in order to develop new products and services, and for the marketing communications.
Generalized personal data are processed according to the described Regulation Policy.
Webpage administrator and sellers/service providers will use the data only for the reasons mentioned above and for improving the quality of services provided.
HOW WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We can transfer your personal information, information about clients, and business information to companies, who provide services in order to help us with our commercial activity, for example companies that offer client support services. These companies have a right to use your personal information, information about clients or business information only to the need to provide their services.
Any personal data provided by you can be saved by us and will be seen by our workers, service providers, who is attracted to the commercial activity on our webpages, and to the law enforcement structures.
We use analytics services, who collect only generalized information about your activity in our pages, for example, visited pages and time spent on the website (see COOKIES FILES POLICY)
We use advertisement services (Google, Yandex), who allow to collect generalized information about your preferences and interests (see COOKIES FILES POLICY).
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We keep personal and business information, and information about the client as long as it is necessary to:
- provide products, services and information requested by you or your organization;
- contact you according your request;
WHO TAKES THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
Administrators of the web pages, sellers and service providers are responsible for the data process and control this data. If you have any question about your personal data procession, you can send a letter with a form available on the page "Contact us".
Administrators of the web pages, sellers and service providers who have an access to identifying personal information are required to protect this information according to this Confidence Policy, for example does not use this information to different aims, excepting service provision for the client.
Access to your data have only those appointed and authorized in an appropriate manner web pages Administrators, sellers and service providers, who use their users ID and personal information in concrete systems.
HOW YOU CAN GET AN ACCESS TO YOUR DATA, TO CHECK AND CHANGE IT?
You have rights to request a copy of your personal information any time to check the authenticity of saved information and/or change or update this information. You also can request to delete complete your information if you do not have any active requests at the moment.
We will apply all commercially reasonable efforts to provide you legitimate access to any your personal information, what we save in 30 days from the day of your request for access.
You can refuse to get email sending to us a request or using a link in the emails.
In order to protect your confidentiality and security, we will apply reasonable efforts to check your identity before giving you an access to the requested information about personal data.
TO WHOM I CAN TURN IF I HAVE QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINS?
If you want to get access, delete (in some cases) or to change your personal information, please, contact us with a form on the page "Contact us".
If you have a complaint connected with confidentiality, we need to know your name and/or name of the company, name of person connected with the complaint, email address and also information on which the complaint is based. We use your provided information to process the complaint and to send you an answer as soon as your complaint will be processed.
WEBPAGE AND ITS CONTENT IS NOT INTENDED TO PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD.
We, sellers and service providers do not sell or provide services to persons under 18 years. Besides, we cannot recognize age of persons who use our webpage. If an adolescent gave us personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact us to delete this information.
We use commercially reasonable security methods to preventing unauthorized access to the Sites, to maintain data accuracy and to provide the right use of saved information.
All provided data are transferred in electronic way and are saved in our services on the territory of the European Union.
COOKIES FILES POLICY
"COOKIES" files are small fragments of the information, which are saved by your browser on the computer or on the mobile device while you are using the website. This allows for the server to generalize information from the browser that is why you do not need to enter once again your data if you return to the site or look different web pages.
More about "cookies" files you will find on the site www.aboutcookies.org
Our web pages are using cookies for the sites full functioning and to improve the services provided by the Site. We are using session "cookies", constant "cookies" and "cookies" of third parties (partners) in order to:
- recognize new and old clients;
- remember, if you had already answered the question of the pop-up windows (to do not do it again) ;
- remember, if you had given a permit (or not) that we can use cookie files on the website;
- anonymously collect statistics data;
- send you advertisement messages, which most suits to your interests. Cookies are also used to limit the number of times you view the advertising messages and to help us to estimate the effect of the advertisement;
- collect the authentic information about the use of the website, which will allow for us to estimate how good the Site satisfy the need of users and to make necessary changes for the best quality;
- analyze, which pages you are visiting and which browser you are using.
CONFIDENTIAL DATA AND ITS TRANSFER.
Connected with cookie file information are not used to identify you personally. These identification files are not used for other aims, except for those mentioned here.
On this website use different types of the cookie files.
- necessary file for the functioning of the websites. In the session are users setting during site visiting. For example, shopping basket.
- Google Analytics (Google, Inc) More about Google Analytics
- Yandex.Metrika (Yandex LLC) More about Yandex.Metrika
We use a popular analytics services to help us to analyze, how users are using our websites. They count the amount of the users and inform us about your behavior in general – for example, the typical duration of stay on the site or an average amount of viewing pages.
The information is collected to analyze the use of our websites, to provide the reports about our site activities and to provide other services connected with a site’s activity by use of the Internet.
The analytics services cannot transfer this information to the third parts, only if it is required by law or when these parts are processing information on behalf of analytics services.
- More about cookie files installed by Facebook
- More about cookie files installed by YouTube и Google Maps
- More about cookie files installed by AddThis
Some cookie files from side are installed by services, who appear on our sites. They are installed by operators of these services and are not under our control: Facebook and AddThis.
A list of links, clicking on it the user can learn about cookie files used by third persons:
- Facebook http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other
- Twitter https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-rules
- YouTube //www.google.com/intl/en_ALL/policies/privacy/
- Google+ https://www.google.com/intl/en_ALL/policies/privacy/
- VK.com https://vk.com/privacy/cookies
- Instagram https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511
- Google DoubleClick
Cookie files and advertisement technologies such as web-beacons, pixels and tags of anonymous web advertisement let us give to you aim advertisement more effectively. They also help us to collect summary audit data for advertisers, research materials and performance reports. Pixels give an opportunity to understand and improve the delivery of advertisement for you and to know when concrete advertisement were shown. According to the fact, that your browser can ask advertisement and web-beacons exact from the advertisement web services, these webs can see, edit and install their own cookies as if you requested a web page from their site.
We are not giving to advertisers a collected personal information. You can reject an advertisement without mentioning a source or with mention of the third part by changing the setting in your cookie files. This rejection will not delete advertisement from pages you are visiting, besides by rejecting advertisement you will see the advertisement, which is not connected with your interests. It means, that you will see an advertisement, which is not connected with your interests using a concrete cookie files.
WHICH FILES ARE INSTALLED BY COOKIES?
- A simple variable used by the application to identify your unique session on the sites. The aim of this token is to support the integrity of your visit by information transfer from sites: access to the secured parts, sending forms etc.
_ga, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
- Google Analytics: this is website for analytics to research traffic level, searching systems conditions, conditions of popular content and visits of this webpage.
Data collected from these cookie files are not connected with personal identification data on the sites of Google and are used to optimize site’s content.
_ym_visorc, yabs-sid, yandexuid
- Yandex LLC: this is website for analytics to research traffic level, searching systems conditions, conditions of popular content and visits of this web site.
- Used by Google DoubleClick for publishers when displaying ads on web sites.
__atuvc, atgotcode, di, dt, loc, uvc, psc, ssc, ssh, sshs, uid, uit
- Social media tools Add This, provides a link to those social media as Facebook and Twitter. This tools is also a button to print out pages and to send an email to friends etc.
Collected data by this cookie file and to connect to it files, installed Twitter and Facebook is not connected to the generalized information on sites and are used to provide the easy way to share site content.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES.
You can delete or block cookies which are already saved on your computer, besides, some functions of the site will not be working as they might be.
Browser setting parameters, installed on your computer: