Wifinity are a fast growing Wireless Internet Service Provider specialising in the installation of Wi-Fi broadband with in large Campus based environments such as MoD camps around the UK.
The installation team are responsible for installing new networks and helping the business meet it installation targets.
The role is extremely diverse, varied and challenging; applicants should be looking to work within a fast moving team of highly motivated and target driven team members.
Your duties will include:
• Data cabinet installation
• Data cable / infrastructure installation
• Wireless access point installation
• Data infrastructure testing
• Data termination (RJ45, Patch Panel)
• Installation of active equipment with in data racks (Switches, routers etc…)
Desirable skills / Qualifications
• Excellent communicator (Verbal and Written – English)
• Excellent team skills
• A good understanding and practical experience of working with data infrastructure such as data cabinet installation, CAT 5 cabling & Fibre etc.…
• Knowledgeable in structured cabling
• Demonstrates the initiative and creativity for self-development
• Experience of terminating Fibre an advantage.
• Full EU driving Licence
About the role:
Being part of the installation team is a varied and challenging role; you will be exposed to several cabling systems, and network designs. Expected to work from pre-defined plans and meet installation targets. As part of the team you will be on Campus with your team members, typically run into 10 hours of work per day. You will be working throughout the UK and will have the ability to visit many locations and cities.
Wifinty will provide a Flight ticket at the beginning and the End of the contract and all accommodation while in the UK. The Contract is rolling but based on 3-months in UK and 2-weeks Holiday.
700 Lats per Month.
WifinityWifinity, Unit 14, Kingsmill Business Park, Chapel Mill Road, London, Kingston Upon Thames, , Kabeļu tīkli, When:-Where:WifinityUnit 14, Kingsmill Business Park, Chapel Mill Road,London,LV